A few days ago Apple released a new update for all its products, where it fixes different security patches for each of its devices.
It is important that all users update and keep up to date with all the latest versions of iOS and macOS.
In addition, it is also important to update all device applications daily, both on mobile devices and computers.
Update iPhone or iPad wirelessly
- Plug your device into a power outlet and connect it to the Internet via a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Settings > General, then tap “Software Update”.
- If you see more than one software update option available, choose the one you want to install.
- Tap “Install now”. If the “Download and install” option appears, tap it to download the update, enter the code and tap “Install now”.
Turn on automatic updates on iPhone or iPad
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap “Automatic Updates” and turn on “Download iOS Updates”.
- Turn on “Install iOS updates”. Your device will automatically update to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Some updates may need to be installed manually.
Update your Mac wirelessly
- From the Apple menu in the corner of the screen, select System Settings or System Preferences.
- If you choose System Settings, click General on the left side of the window. Then click Software Update on the right.
- If you chose System Preferences, click Software Update in the window.
- Software Update.
- If Software Update finds new software, click the button to install it. The button might be called Update Now, Install Now, or Restart Now, for example. You may need to enter your administrator password at this point.
- If Software Update says your Mac is up to date, then no new software is available for your Mac model. Software Update only shows software that is compatible with your Mac.
It is also important that you update the other devices that you may have at home, such as Apple TV, Apple Watch, IPad Os…
We also leave you more information about vulnerability fixes.